Things we can take
Paper, cardboard, plastic. Glass, clothes, wood, metal, electrical items, bagged mixed waste, beds and mattress, general furniture including pianos, and pc’s
Things we cannot take for health and safety reasons
- Biological or Medical waste
- ‘Box style’ TVs / monitors (i.e. CRTs) – but flat screen TVs/monitors are fine
- Car batteries
- Commercial fridges, US style fridges, chiller cabinets, freezers or a/c units
- Gas bottles or Fire extinguishers
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint or paint cans (unless empty)
- Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Toxic substances, noxious chemicals & solvents
- Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres (car, truck, lorry or tractor)
We give you a no obligation free estimate.
Our driver will call on the day of the estimate with an approximate time so you don't have to wait around all day.
Our courteous staff will give you a no-obligation estimate for your junk removal.
We load your junk.
If you are happy with our price, we’ll start loading right there.
The junk will be gone before you know it.
We clean up.
After we load, we sweep up the areas where the junk was.
We will treat your home or business like it was our own.
We haul your junk away.